Why Are We Interested In Neuroinclusive Hiring?
Our mission is to employ people on the autism spectrum - 85% of our team members are autistic, and there is neurodiversity at all levels of our organization.
What Makes Our Company Neurodiverse Friendly?
- Remote Internship Program for autistic youth to learn the basics of QA
- Opportunities to mentor and train others
- We allow employees to bring their job coach in for support
- Each employee is assigned an employment support specialist (who is an Aspiritech employee) that offers support ranging from job related concerns, accommodations, and mental health assistance.
- Culture of Confidence
- Quiet work environment
- Supportive team members
- Managers are trained in neurodiversity inclusion
- Managers are given training on factors that enable neurodivergent success
- We rally employees together through Employee Resource Groups to foster a sense of community
Open JobsSee All
Check back later to see what opportunities are available at Aspiritech!
Application evaluated by recruiter and hiring manager.
Phone screen by HR
Interview with Hiring Manager and Position stakeholders if applicable. (Questions often provided in advance).