Employer ProfileThe Precisionists, Inc
Why Are We Interested In Neuroinclusive Hiring?
The Precisionists, Inc. is a national company focused on creating 10,000 jobs for people with disabilities over the next decade, by providing industry best practices for delivering administrative and technology services performed through teams which include individuals with disabilities.
What Makes Our Company Neurodiverse Friendly?
- No traditional interview process
- Workforce development training program - to build skills, trust and confidence with our neurodivergent employees and employees with disabilities.
- Restorative Company to restore performance of candidates rather than separation
- Project leaders (function as job coach) dedicated t/o managing teams for accommodations
- Utilize outside supports that are place for employees
- Neurodiversity training - internally and externally
- Company promotes neurodiversity panels and speaking oppurtunities
- Focus on professional and fun relationships in offices - in person relationships and job fullfillment
- Working with community programs and community partners in Arizona
Open JobsSee All
Check back later to see what opportunities are available at The Precisionists, Inc!
We will conduct a virtual information workshop for the job seekers to learn about TPI. Your support system is welcome to attend this informal session.
1:1 session in person or virtual depending on logistics. We ask what are your interests, hobbies, past experience and current interest with current roles within TPI.
If no prior experience - degree, you are invited to a 3-4 week class from the Precision Institute. This assessment is meant to focus on building professionalism. These assessments are based on current needs of the organization (business need) and the session will be tailored to this need.