Employer ProfileAutism Society of America
Why Are We Interested In Neuroinclusive Hiring?
The Autism Society works to ensure that all members of the Autism community can live fully through all areas of their life, which includes employment. We strive to make systemic changes in the way that we approach employment within the Autism community by influencing changes in legislation, education, employment practices and training. The Autism Society seeks to be a part of the change we wish to see. The Autism Society is proud to have Autistic individuals at all levels of governance within the organization. The Autism Society is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
What Makes Our Company Neurodiverse Friendly?
- Weekly 1:1 meetings with individual employees for meeting your needs in the company
- Employees maximum success efforts to provide support in all areas of development
- Educational provisions
- Weekly 1:1 meetings with individual employees for meeting departmental, organizational, and individual needs in the company
- Each employee is supported based on their individual styles, needs, and preferences that support their opportunity to be successful.
- Setting communication preferences, check-in frequency, and work flow
- Inclusive and accepting team environment
- Responsive to needs of employees and families
Open JobsSee All
Check back later to see what opportunities are available at Autism Society of America!
Submit resume with Mentra profile
Candidate decide phone call or zoom call
Hiring manager and team review resume and Mentra profile