Employer ProfileAnalog Devices
Why Are We Interested In Neuroinclusive Hiring?
Analog Devices (ADI) is launching a hiring program to increase colleagues who are neurodiverse in our workforce. Our hiring program aims to provide meaningful employment opportunities for colleagues on the autism spectrum, with ADHD or dyslexia. The programs puts to use the unique strengths of neurodiverse colleagues as well as champions the growth and empowerment of our colleagues from all backgrounds, abilities, and life experiences. Through this program Analog provides support for neurodiverse jobseekers during the recruitment process and the duration of the assignment once a candidate is hired. ADI fosters a culture that focuses on employees through beneficial programs, aligned goals, continuous learning opportunities, and practices that create a more sustainable future.
What Makes Our Company Neurodiverse Friendly?
- We have a structured, neurodiverse-friendly onboarding process
- Mentorship opportunities through our neurodiversity employee resource group
- Offers continuous support, coaching, and developmental opportunities within first year of employment as a part of neurodiversity hiring program
- Offers lunch and learn sessions with external speakers as a part of neurodiversity employee resource group
- We rally employees together through Employee Resource Groups to foster a sense of community
- Employees are given training to ensure an inclusive team environment
- Recruiters are given training to fairly evaluate neurodivergent talent
- Managers are given training on factors that enable neurodivergent success
Open JobsSee All
Check back later to see what opportunities are available at Analog Devices!
Phone Screen with Recruiter
Technical Interview with Hiring Manager (may include Work Sample Review)
Call with Department Director