Employer ProfileABA Centers of America
Why Are We Interested In Neuroinclusive Hiring?
We are one of the largest and fastest growing Applied Behavior Analysis (Autism Therapy) systems in the US. So naturally, we are huge proponents of people on the spectrum and seek to embrace ASD employees across our functions.
What Makes Our Company Neurodiverse Friendly?
- We allow employees to bring their job coach in for support
- We have structured, inclusive performance review sessions to provide frequent feedback to employees
- We offer mentorship programs with other neurodivergents at the company
- Managers are given training on factors that enable neurodivergent success
- Recruiters are given training to fairly evaluate neurodivergent talent
- Employees are given training to ensure an inclusive team environment
- We rally employees together through Employee Resource Groups to foster a sense of community
Open JobsSee All
Check back later to see what opportunities are available at ABA Centers of America!
Submit resume and we will evaluate functions where we have needs and explore with you.
In a mutually exploratory approach, we want to get to know you and then determine together where there is a fit.
We will offer ongoing training and support, as well as ongoing training for your co-workers.