Why Are We Interested In Neuroinclusive Hiring?
Trellix supports neurodiversity as a part of an innovative company-wide DEI initiative, and is partnered with Mentra to hire neurodivergent talent into our rapidly growing company, worldwide. We're excited to engage neurodiverse professionals in the hopes of identifying meaningful career opportunities that offer rewarding experiences both professionally and personally, while contributing to Trellix's goals and objectives.
What Makes Our Company Neurodiverse Friendly?
- We have a structured, neurodiverse-friendly onboarding process
- We have structured, inclusive performance review sessions to provide frequent feedback to employees
- Recruiters are given training to fairly evaluate neurodivergent talent
- Employees are given training to ensure an inclusive team environment
- We rally employees together through Employee Resource Groups to foster a sense of community
Open JobsSee All
Check back later to see what opportunities are available at Trellix!
Candidates identify open positions that align with their career passion and expertise then follow the application process. Those needing assistance with the application process can reach out to Trellix Talent Acquisition at: email@example.com
Recruiters review resumes daily, reaching out to the most qualified applicants to share highlights of an opportunity and learn about the person’s career history and ambitions.
Recruiters review qualified applicants with the Hiring Manager to determine next steps.