Employer ProfileCitizens Bank
Why Are We Interested In Neuroinclusive Hiring?
Citizens has worked actively with ecosystem partners to launch our neurodiversity hiring program beginning in early 2021. With the help of Massachusetts General Hospital’s “Aspire Works,” which specializes in acclimating company workforces and their new hires, we’re ensuring a successful experience for everyone. Aspire Works provides guidance and training to our new hires, managers and colleagues for the first 90 days. The program launched initially at our Johnston campus and is actively expanding.
What Makes Our Company Neurodiverse Friendly?
- We provide employees with job coaches
- We allow employees to bring their job coach in for support
- We have a structured, neurodiverse-friendly onboarding process
- Recruiters are given training to fairly evaluate neurodivergent talent
- Managers are given training on factors that enable neurodivergent success
- We rally employees together through Employee Resource Groups to foster a sense of community
- Employees are given training to ensure an inclusive team environment
Open JobsSee All
Check back later to see what opportunities are available at Citizens Bank!
Initial Screening with Recruiter
Technical Assessment (with Unlimited Time)
Interview with Hiring Manager