Employer ProfileHarvard Business Publishing
Why Are We Interested In Neuroinclusive Hiring?
We recognize and value, diversity and inclusivity - in all forms - to cultivate work environments where all employees can thrive. We leverage the power of difference to positively influence a more equitable and inclusive practice of management. We seek to foster a working culture and environment where our colleagues feel safe, welcomed, celebrated, and cherished. We understand that having a organization that embraces diversity and inclusion results in more innovation, a healthy culture, and business success. We are working to expand our base of neurodivergents to strengthen our teams and bring more diverse ideas and contributions to innovations in our publications, products, and services.
What Makes Our Company Neurodiverse Friendly?
- We offer an Abilities+ Employee Business Resource Group (EBRG) where colleagues can bring their challenges as well as share solutions they've found to be supportive
- We encourage all employees to bring specific needs directly to our HR team so that we can seek support and solutions
- We require managers to have frequent one-on-one feedback conversations with all employees
- We have a structured, neurodiverse-friendly onboarding process
- We have a well-structured career development program that is employee-driven and personalized to the individual’s skills, values, and interests
- Employees are given training to ensure an inclusive team environment
- We bring in faculty and outside experts to speak on topics such as building trust and psychological safety, recognizing unconscious bias, and having difficult conversations
- We rally employees together through Employee Resource Groups to foster a sense of community
Open JobsSee All
Check back later to see what opportunities are available at Harvard Business Publishing!