Employer ProfileAO - AILife Insurance Co
Why Are We Interested In Neuroinclusive Hiring?
The crucial characteristics sought in life insurance salespeople are integrity, empathy, the desire to help people solve problems, and the ability to find unique solutions to all different situations. The typical traits of ND people are high empathy and integrity and the ability to see solutions others cannot. This particular agency's work is 100% from home, which suits most ND people because they can control their environment and can work independently without supervision. The natural traits of ND people are the sought traits for life insurance salespeople. We are perfect matches.
What Makes Our Company Neurodiverse Friendly?
- We provide employees with job coaches
- We have structured, inclusive performance review sessions to provide frequent feedback to employees
- We offer mentorship programs with other neurodivergents at the company
- We have a very intense training that every individual takes to start. Every person is assigned a mentor who will help individualize the training and offer support.
- We have two Master Sales weekly.
- First, you will be self-employed and after training will work mainly by yourself.
- Second, our company does not currently have any special training for other agents because everybody is self-employed.
- Third, the chairman of this agency told me he is very interested in pursuing the hiring of ND people because he knows his number one salesperson who has been breaking records is ND.
- Fourth, he indicated a willingness to create a special training program for ND individuals.
- Fifth, I am confident that as more ND individuals come on board, he will ensure other agents are informed of how to help ND people succeed.
Open JobsSee All
Check back later to see what opportunities are available at AO - AILife Insurance Co!