Why Are We Interested In Neuroinclusive Hiring?
Diversity and inclusion is a core value at PNC—and a business imperative. To succeed as a national main street bank, our team must reflect the diverse customers we serve and the communities across the country in which we work and live. At the same time, we must foster a culture of inclusion in which employees and customers can feel welcomed, valued and respected, and every teammate can contribute their unique talents and perspectives to our success. We will remain focused on promoting inclusion at every level of the company so that we can continue to support our employees and customers and deliver value for all stakeholders. The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation (including any technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process), whether during the job application and hiring process or afterward if you are selected for a PNC position, please call 877-968-7762 and select Recruiting (option 4) or contact us via email at email@example.com.
What Makes Our Company Neurodiverse Friendly?
- We have a structured, neurodiverse-friendly onboarding process
- We provide employees with job coaches
- We have structured, inclusive performance review sessions to provide frequent feedback to employees
- Our PNC Enable EBRG Group offers 10 Awareness Groups that focus on fostering a sense of community for neurodivergent members.
- We rally employees together through Employee Resource Groups to foster a sense of community
- Employees are given training to ensure an inclusive team environment
- Recruiters are given training to fairly evaluate neurodivergent talent
- Managers are given training on factors that enable neurodivergent success
- Access to an Accessibility Hub which provides access to all things accessibility-related at PNC.
Open JobsSee All
Check back later to see what opportunities are available at PNC!
1st Round Virtual Video Interview
Invite to Super Day (final round interview)