The Internship program at ADI provides young professionals with the opportunity to gain professional experience within an innovative and global company. ADI’s long-term goal is to convert an intern into a full-time employee. The University Relations Team continually strives to accomplish this goal year-after-year by establishing a well-equipped program (virtual and in person) that focuses on growth, company culture, and mentorship, coupled with a collaborative work environment and passion for innovation. On average, each year, ADI converts roughly 70%-80% of their interns into full time hires!
ADI provides a high-quality internship program that the company has consistently been known for. These events revolve around the cross collaboration with peers and include executive speakers, lab tours, development events, social events, and community service opportunities. Our Intern Program provides opportunity for interns to collaborate and learn, drive results, and grow their professional network. Apply now for the opportunity to start your career and help innovate ahead of what’s possible!
As part of our Neurodiversity hiring initiative, we offer 1:1 coaching and support to managers and teams to accommodate new hires.
ADI is seeking software engineering interns to join a variety of our various teams at ADI. If your skills do not align exactly with the below, that is okay! We have different needs across the organization.
- Collaborate with large organizations spread across the globe
- Communicate effectively to solve complex software problems
- Develop and test embedded firmware, such as peripheral drivers, stacks, and BSPs
- Contribute to open source
- Produce clear and concise documentation
- Undergraduate degree OR substantial course work in Computer Science (or related field).
- Good problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Familiar with Version Control Systems, such as Git.
- Knowledge of cloud providers and services; AWS, S3, Lambda, etc.
- Open minded and willing to learn quickly and stay up to date with latest industry trends and emerging AI/ML technologies.
- Certifications in cloud or software related technologies.
- Previous work demonstrating experience in cloud development.
- Examples of your work or projects on GitHub or similar are a plus.