Analog Devices is committed to investing in our people and their growth. One way we can do this is by establishing a cutting-edge Entry Level Hiring program. This program features high impact professional development, opportunities to drive meaningful projects that are directly tied to business goals, and unique executive exposure. Our duty is to develop the next generation of talent in our communities and provide them with a pathway to apply their academic skills in the real-world. At ADI, our early career hires will learn from the brightest minds who are dedicated to their growth, development, and success. From an industry perspective, incoming new career hires are surrounded by employees that represent the best of the best minds in their respective fields.
As part of our Neurodiversity hiring initiative, we offer 1:1 coaching and support to managers and teams to accommodate new hires.
Apply now for the opportunity to grow your career and help innovate ahead of what’s possible!
ADI is seeking software engineers to join a variety of our various teams at ADI. If your skills do not align exactly with the below, that is okay! We have different needs across the organization.
- Collaborate with large organizations spread across the globe
- Communicate effectively to solve complex software problems
- Develop and test embedded firmware, such as peripheral drivers, stacks, and BSPs
- Contribute to open source
- Produce clear and concise documentation
- Undergraduate degree OR substantial course work in Computer Science (or related field).
- Good problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Familiar with Version Control Systems, such as Git.
- Knowledge of cloud providers and services; AWS, S3, Lambda, etc.
- Open minded and willing to learn quickly and stay up to date with latest industry trends and emerging AI/ML technologies.
- Certifications in cloud or software related technologies.
- Previous work demonstrating experience in cloud development.
- Examples of your work or projects on GitHub or similar are a plus.