This role has been posted by Melwood on behalf of a government agency. Due to project research requirements, a diagnosis of autism or autism spectrum disorder is a necessity for this role; Schedule A proof of disability.
The person hired for this posion will support decision making by researching, coordinating, using, communicating, distributing, and reporting data to people who work within the agency and those outside the agency. They will work with data from a variety of international and domestic biometric initiatives and processes that data using established data points to help provide customers with all available information.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Applies analytical reasoning to resolve administrative issues or problems that relate to straightforward procedures or facts.
- Uses appropriate analytical techniques to find, develop, and present facts and information in a clear, concise and logical manner.
- Establishes criteria; assesses program eﬀectiveness; or investigates or analyzes a variety of unusual conditions, problems, or questions.
- Knowledge and skills typical of the basic entry level Program Analyst.
- Knowledge of established analytical principles, concepts, and standard methods.
- Ability to apply judgment in selecting the most appropriate approach and analycal techniques for each assignment.
Education and Experience:
The right person for this job has academic, training, cerfications, and/or work experience in program analysis.
The work is primarily sedentary. No special physical demands are required.
Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and security clearance ( Non-critical Sensitive/Moderate Risk).