The mission of our Azure Customer Experience (CXP) Primo Team is to empower our customers to achieve success with Microsoft Cloud products, receiving high-quality world-class assistance whenever and wherever they need it throughout their journey.
We are a fast, and dynamic team with a startup culture that loves to take on big challenges, solve them and move onto the next. We have a vibrant developer ecosystem that is constantly growing coupled with steady adoption by many Microsoft services that is constantly challenging us with high scalability design problems. As a member of the team, you’d be getting opportunities to deal with these technical challenges on a regular basis and take our platform innovation to the next level.
We are actively hiring Software Engineer II to join the Quality Central Engineering Team within Azure Customer Experience (CXP) Primo, responsible for designing and building scalable and secure software solutions for increasing Azure reliability.
- As a Software Engineer II: you will be responsible for building reliable, scalable, and high-performance solutions. Key responsibilities include:
- Development Lifecycle: A successful candidate should have experience in multiple phases of development cycle and will leverage this experience to design, build, deploy, and maintain online support features for customers.
- Technical: SWEs demonstrate a passion for technology, a curiosity to ‘go deep,’ and an ability to quickly learn, estimate the work effort and build upon past experiences to deliver innovation.
- Collaboration: Our engineers work with others within an immediate team, as well as across business units and various groups of the company to co-create solutions.
- Customer Focus:Understands how engineering decisions result in added customer value.
- Drive For Results: Our SWEs are flexible, adapt to any situation, and navigate ambiguity to solve problems and eliminate obstacles to delivering on-time results.
o OR equivalent experience.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- 4+ years of Experience coding and debugging in languages such as C#, C++, Java, Python or similar modern development languages
- Experience/ knowledge of frameworks such as Angular.js, React
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, PCF or similar could technologies
- Experience working in Agile process such as SAFE or similar Agile methodologies
- Experience with analysis tools such as Azure Data Lake, Azure Data factory or similar tools.
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, programming patterns, and solving complex problems
- Demonstrated history of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated history of good decision-making, conflict resolution, and follow through
- Effective written & oral communication skills
Software Engineering IC3 - The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $94,300 - $182,600 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $120,900 - $198,600 per year.Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/us-corporate-pay
#CXPJobsMicrosoft is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran or military status, race, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application process, read more about requesting accommodations.