GenCX Team at Microsoft Dynamics 365: Join us! We are looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to join our team.
At GenCX, we delve into the innovative realm of Generative AI, primarily focusing on Customer Insights and Orchestration (CIO) and we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team!
About CIO & Dynamics 365:
- CIO operates under the expansive umbrella of Microsoft Dynamics 365—a rapidly growing product suite.
- Dynamics 365 is a globally recognized platform in business applications, driving digital transformation by:
- Bridging people, data, and processes.
- Creating value for customers.
- Maintaining a competitive edge in a digital-first world.
- We harness the power of AI, leveraging data and Generative AI capabilities.
- Our goal is to amplify the efficiency of our products, enabling organizations to tackle more intricate challenges with unparalleled ease.
If the thought of revolutionizing the domain of Generative AI for large-scale business applications excites you, we would love to hear from you!
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
- Collaboration with stakeholders, disciplines, and architects to deliver timely products to our partners and customers.
- Lead and participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions, and team meetings.
- Develop and maintain high-quality software documentation and specifications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex software issues and bugs.
- OR equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience on large-scale enterprise solutions
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- Experience in leading and participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions, and team meetings.
- Experience in developing and maintaining high-quality software documentation and specifications.
Software Engineering IC4 - The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $112,000 - $218,400 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $145,800 - $238,600 per year.Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/us-corporate-pay
#BAPJobs and #CUSTOMERCAREAPPSMicrosoft is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran or military status, race, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application process, read more about requesting accommodations.