We are the Azure Solutions Platform Engineering team in Azure Customer Experience (CXP), and our team’s primary mission is to build mission critical services and experiences to power self-help and diagnostic experiences for millions of customers in Azure portal & 1st party users to resolve Azure platform & service issues. In addition to this you have the unique opportunity to build extensible plug n play models, hosting infrastructure & Services, Software Development Kits (SDK's), platform features for a vibrant developer community of 650+ active developers in this Engineering team.
We are looking for a collaborative Senior Software Engineering Manager with a growth mindset who would love to work in an agile development team, embrace and solve new technology challenges. As a Senior Software Engineering Manager on this team, you will have ample opportunities to grow your team, to make a positive impact and obtain valuable experience across the spectrum of technologies, from User Interface (UI) to back-end. You will be a meaningful part of a growing team that values diversity of thought and recognizes everyone for their personal strengths and desire to learn and grow. You will be responsible for working closely with our Product Managers, Designers, Partners, and Customers.
- Lead the team in planning, scoping objectives, laying out execution plan and delivering results swiftly without compromising quality.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership to the software engineering teams on architecture, design, development and live-site.
- Partner with Product Management and stakeholders to meet immediate and longer-term objectives.
- Build highly productive engineering team by hiring and retaining top talent.
- Coach team members, creating opportunities tailored to their career aspirations.
- OR equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience building and shipping high quality products or services.
- 3+ years of experience building and leading engineering teams.
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- OR equivalent experience.
- Experience with one or more cloud platforms (e.g., Azure, azon Web Services (AWS), etc.)
- Experience with one or more web application dev frameworks like Angular, React, etc
Software Engineering M4 - The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $112,000 - $218,400 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $145,800 - $238,600 per year.Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/us-corporate-pay
#PRIMOjobs#CXPJobsMicrosoft is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran or military status, race, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application process, read more about requesting accommodations.