The Microsoft Cloud for Industry Team (MCI) is looking for Senior Software Engineers to deliver next-generation foundational capabilities for digital financial markets.
MCI is an exciting organization driving innovation and leadership across multiple industries including energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, and sustainability. MCI delivers an industry ecosystem anchored across the Microsoft Cloud.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be developing and delivering solutions and business outcomes based on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform. Demonstrating deep knowledge of Microsoft Azure services and offerings across the entire life cycle, together with a critical focus on performance and reliability, this is your chance to drive transformational results and enable the realisation of business strategy for both customers and Microsoft.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, and we’re dedicated to this mission across every aspect of our company. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Join us and help shape the future of the world.
Your passion for designing and implementing scalable, high-performance, mission-critical software systems will offer you the opportunity to get involved in a number of activities, including:
- Work with some of the largest and most scalable services in the world with a focus on performance, availability, reliability, and consistency.
- Work in a collaborative environment, with local and remote partners, to turn requirements into elegant, optimal solutions at large scale.
- You will be responsible for design, implementation, testing, rollout, and running software services.
- You will be part of team discussions on architectural design and solutions continuously looking for improvements.
- Share knowledge and experience across the team.
- OR equivalent experience.
- Experience designing and delivering high-performance cloud services.
- Working knowledge of security (cryptography, digital signatures, certificates, keys, identity management)
Additional or Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in microservices and containers
- Experience using Kafka event processing
- Experience using Redis Cache
- Proficiency in NoSQL & SQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience using Web3j & NodeJS
- Familiarity with Solidity
Software Engineering IC4 - The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $112,000 - $218,400 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $145,800 - $238,600 per year.Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: https://careers.microsoft.com/v2/global/en/us-corporate-pay.html
#msftmci #msftmcijobsMicrosoft is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran or military status, race, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application process, read more about requesting accommodations.