Do you want to join the Bing team of software engineers who are revolutionizing the search stack with containerization? You will embark on a thrilling and rewarding journey that involves creating, testing, and maintaining scalable and reliable solutions that run on Kubernetes and other cloud-native technologies. You will also partner with other teams across Bing to offer them the best platform tools and services to support their applications. You will have the opportunity to shape the Bing platform vision and roadmap and create the future of Bing as a cloud-native search engine. As a Software Engineer, you will learn from senior developers and cooperate with other team members on various projects. You will also explore cutting-edge technologies and tools that will boost your skills and knowledge. You will be expected to follow best practices, write elegant code, and adhere to coding standards
- Design, develop, and maintain the containerization of the Bing platform using Kubernetes.
- Collaborate with other engineers to design scalable and robust systems.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve live production issues.
- Contribute to improving our technology and development practices via retrospectives and other means, with the goal of continuous improvement of quality and team efficiency.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field AND 2+ years technical engineering experience with coding in languages including, but not limited to C#, Java, Python or Golang
OR equivalent experience.
- 1+ years experience managing Kubernetes cluster on cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- 1+ year experience experience with platform development and microservices architecture
- Proficiency programming with Go programming language
- Familiarity with Git, CI/CD, and agile methodologies
- Effective communication, problem-solving, and teamwork skills
- Problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot operational issues
Software Engineering IC3 - The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $94,300 - $182,600 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $120,900 - $198,600 per year.Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/us-corporate-pay
#Fullstack #Backend #Frontend #MachineLearning#Cloud #WebXTPlatform #webxt #nextplay #platformjobsMicrosoft is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran or military status, race, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application process, read more about requesting accommodations.