Superpower Mentors is the preferred global mentorship solution for those with Dyslexia and ADHD. Through our proprietary peer-to-peer relationship building model, our mentors have been able to reach kids in ways many professionals can't. What's the first reason? You've been there. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry-changing startup helping to empower those with learning and attention challenges. Superpower Consulting Group is sourcing leaders between the ages of 18-33 to help shape the future to how we reach those with Dyslexia and ADHD.
What You Will Do: As a Mentor at Superpower Mentors, you will play a pivotal role in empowering students with Dyslexia and ADHD to reach their full potential. You will provide personalized, 1:1 online mentorship to support these students in navigating neurotypical environments and fostering academic, social, and emotional growth. By leveraging your own experiences and strengths, you will serve as a relatable role model and guide, helping students become master self-advocates. This position requires passion, empathy, and a commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of neurodiverse students. This is a contractor (1099) role.
- Personal experience with Dyslexia and/or ADHD is highly desirable
- Strong passion for empowering and supporting students with Dyslexia and ADHD.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to establish rapport and effectively engage with mentees.
- Empathy, patience, and the ability to listen actively and understand mentees' needs and challenges.
- Ability to inspire and motivate mentees to believe in their abilities and pursue their goals.
- Strong organizational skills to manage mentorship sessions, records, and resources effectively.
- Flexibility to adapt to the unique needs and learning styles of different mentees.
- Comfortable using online platforms and technology for mentoring sessions
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional growth in mentorship.
- Background in education, psychology, creative arts, technology, design, gaming, or related fields is a plus.
- A commitment of 6-10 mentoring hours per week a plus.
- Build your own side-business
- Manage your schedule
- Sharing knowledge with other mentors.
- Healing: Bond with the younger version of YOU.
- Manage relationships
- Resume Builder
- Community builder
- Become a master communicator
- Guaranteed clients
- Public speaking skills - We will train you!
- Learn how to share and communicate with ANYONE
- Impact lives around the world that struggled in school just like you
- Career Opportunities